Apologies for the late summary of the latest TSG meeting, it's been quite
busy! This is the report of the topics that were discussed in the last
technical steering group meeting.
- Jan Ainali
- Joeri Bekker (later)
- Anton Boerma
- Eric Herman (excused)
- Sergei Maertens
- Tahir Malik
- Alba Roza (excused)
- Tjerk Vaags (excused)
- Open Zaak & Alfresco model packaging (
- Zaken API 1.0.3 changes processed
- Clean up & dropped dependencies
- Docs versions configuration
- Helm chart repository (
- Next meeting & chair
Zaak & Alfresco model packaging
1. Create repo for test image to be used by OZ CI/CD
2. Question 2 & 3: not relevant, OZ does not concern itself with
(production) Alfresco, this is up to the service providers.
Anton will review
API 1.0.3 changes processed
Planned for 1.4.0 release, changelog entries:
up & dropped dependencies
Some NLX specific things were changed in 1.2.0 - these dependencies have now
been dropped. If you’re upgrading from Open Zaak < 1.2.0, you need to
in two steps.
Only relevant if:
- use NLX
- currently on Open Zaak < 1.2.0
Documentation clear enough? Agreed by everyone.
-> I can’t edit the Open Zaak
settings in the RTD UI. Joeri: map latest to main instead of master, or add
-> Joeri adds Sergei as maintainer & changed to main
Looks good, some tweaking required (dependency versions, application
- github is source of truth
- github actions publish to https://open-zaak.github.io/charts/
- artifacthub syncs with github
- Travis CI finally replied to the OSS credits, we will not use these
and stick with Github Actions.
- Sergei mentions the absence of Tahir in steering group meetings and
asks the Foundation to contact Tahir about the membership.
- Jan remarks the GOVERNANCE file is still in a draft format -> not much
to enforce yet because it’s in draft. It’s still in draft because of PSG
(TSG was essentially ok with publishing). Draft status hinders
Joeri, May 12th