We just made a new release
;, here is the
March 15th 2022: [image: scroll] the ninth draft allows English summaries
of policy lacking an official translation.
- Relax the criterion Use plain English by adding a new requirement that
allows bundled policy not available in English to have an accompanying
summary in English instead of translating the full text.
- Similarly, allow for English summaries for policies not available in
English in Bundle policy and code.
- Clarify that term 'policy' includes processes which impact development
and deployment in Bundle policy and code.
- Emphasize reusability also on parts of the solutions in Create
reusable and portable code.
- Expand guidance to Developers and designers in Create reusable and
portable code about deploying to proprietary platforms.
- Add nuance to use of non-English terms in what management need to do
in Use plain English.
- Change the pull request process diagram to use Mermaid instead of BPMN
to make it community translations easier.
- Added Maurice Hendriks to AUTHORS.
- Add on OpenAPI Specification to further reading.
- Made the attributions in further reading sections clearer.
- Made additional minor changes to text for clarity.
You can find the printed version here:
Jan Ainali, Codebase Steward
jan(a)publiccode.net | +46762122776 | @jan_ainali
Foundation for Public Code https://publiccode.net