Open Zaak Technical Steering Group meeting 2021-05-12Attendees
- Jan Ainali
- Joeri Bekker
- Anton Boerma
- Eric Herman
- Sergei Maertens
- Tahir Malik
- Alba Roza
- Tjerk Vaags
- Status fof actions from previous meeting(s)
- Codecov security issue
- Delete Zaaktypen and Zaken
- Drop NLX config support
- Next meeting & chair
Status fof actions from previous meeting(s)
- Create repo for Alfresco test image (done, Sergei)
- Review PR/code for Alfresco test image (Anton)
- Response: Looking good, minor feedback pending.
- PR to Open Zaak to swap out images is WIP/pending, check next TSG
- RTD access for Sergei (Joeri)
- GOVERNENCE file approval by PST (?)
- Assigned to Joeri for next meeting.
How to approach this?
Describe how its done now in Open Zaak and document how it could be
monitored (general/broad) and mention a few specific tools as example.
Can write to file and parse with log4j, or whatever. Using volume mounts
Codecov security issue
For auditlog, paid account Docker Hub.
at $7/member/month this would cost about $500/year with the current org
Jan saw there's apparently an OS organization which we can apply for:
TSG agrees this is a useful thing to have and are in favour of pursuing
Joeri follows up with PST. Maybe 3 people are enough.
As for the handling of the security issue, the team agrees it was handled
Emails that require action shall get a [action required] prefix so the
importance is clear. e-mail inboxes are filled by a lot of automated emails
so it's easy to glance over them.
Delete Zaaktypen and Zaken
With archiving, the same issues exists when objects need to be destroyed.
It's a hard problem to get a full overview of the state (all zaaktypes and
all related zaken)
Reference implementation allows deletion of zaaktype and leaves zaken
without an existing zaaktype.
Should we make a proposal to disallow deletion of zaaktypen to VNG?
Maybe Zaaktypen should not be really deleted but archived (marked as
Maybe clean up archived zaaktypen later?
Mark them as deleted and propose this to VNG/VNG Archiving group (Digitaal
Vernietigen - Amsterdam, DH, Anton).
Maybe also suggest a process on how should be deleted.
Quick term: Mark as deleted (hide from lists in admin and api, detail
available, cannot create new zaken with this zaaktype) since its different
from VNG behaviour anyway. Then suggest to VNG.
Drop NLX config support
NLX deprecated/is dropping support for the TOML config files, so this will
be removed from Open Zaak.
Next chair and meeting
Tahir, next month
- Followup PR for Alfresco test image (sergei, for next meeting)
- GOVERNENCE file approval by PST (Joeri, bring up in PST)
- Docker Hub paid plan (Joeri, bring up in PST)
- Follow up on community plan application for Docker Hub (Tahir)